Changing Domain Name Servers
1) Go to your domain name registrar company on the Web. Log in to your account by typing your username and password in the appropriate fields. Wait for the page to download completely to see the list of your domain names.
2) Select your new domain name. If you have multiple domain names you will want to make sure you choose the correct name. Choose only the name of the domain that you wish to edit.
3) Go to the domain name’s control panel or configuration page by clicking on the provided link. Choose the link that will allow you to change the domain name’s name servers from the different configuration options.
4) Delete the old name servers from the field and enter the new name servers. Enter the correct name server codes for the primary and secondary fields. If you do not have the new name servers, please use the Contact Us link at the top of this page to request the proper servers.
5) Save the changes you made. Depending on your registrar company, the modifications you made may take from 24 to 48 hours before they can take effect.